- Make several 16x10yd grids.
- Two lines, one on each endline.
- Max of 3-4 players per line.
- Two players play 1v1 in center.
- Game is directional.
- A goal is scored by dribbling over opposing endline.
- Once goal is scored, the player first in line on that side dribbles in and plays 1v1 against the first person in the other line.
- Players return to their own lines.
- If ball goes out of bounds, restart in a dribble in.
- Keep score
- Keep ball close when attempting to get around defender.
- Take a larger touch when in the space beside/behind defender so you can build up speed faster.
- Once past a defender, your first touch should be behind them to cut off their angle of recovery.
- Be deceptive!