- Field is 36 x 20. One size has a full goal with GK, while the other has a small goal with no GK.
- Create two lines. - Defending line has the balls.
- Game begins by first defender passing the ball to the opposing attacker, and goes to defend. Attacker tries to score on the large goal. If defender gets the ball, they try to score on the small goal.
- Attacker/defender go back to the end of their same line, and next ball gets played in. Get game moving fast!
- If attacker is scoring too quick, add rule that attacker can only score when past the halfway line of grid.
- Play for two minutes and have teams keep score. Switch lines and play for another two minutes, but continue from score to make competitive.
- Speed of pressure. Defender needs to get to attacker quick to close space for them to shoot!
- Angle of pressure. Try to force attacker away from the goal and onto their weaker foot.
- Delay vs. tackling. Defender needs not to dive into a challenge, but keep body between ball and goal and force a mistake. When a mistake happens, defender should try to win ball.