- In a 15Wx20L yard grid with 3 yard goals on each end line.
- Each team starts next to their goal. One team starts with the balls.
- The first player from each team steps onto the field. The player from the team with the ball dribbles down the field and tries to score in the opponent's goal.
- The player from the team without the ball tries to steal it and score in their opponent's goal.
- After a goal is scored, or a ball goes out of bounds, next players start. Players switch lines.
- Progress to 2v1, then 2v2.
- Encourage players to look to shoot as soon as they get enough space from the defender to do so.
- Placement vs. Power. Shooting on a small target with no GK, players should look to shoot for accuracy over power. (example: striking the ball with the inside of the foot is more accurate than using the laces).
- Play quick! Attack the defender 1v1 quickly to get them off-balance, and open room for a quick finish.