- Make a field 15x10yd, with two lines as shown. Goals are 1yd wide on each endline.
- Balls start in the middle of the two lines with the coach.
- When coach plays a ball in, the first player from each line tries to score on either goal. Player can attack one goal, change mind, and go to the other goal at any point.
- When ball goes out, players quickly leave field and a new ball is played in for the next two. Players return to their same lines.
- Players should try and employ turning moves learned earlier in practice.
- It important to turn direction when defenders momentum will carry them past you. Use their speed against them!
- Touches need to be close to body before turn, and then further away after turn so you can build up speed immediately.
- Have fun! Have the teams keep score, and see which team wins!