- Make several 10x10yd grids.
- Play 1v1 in the center, while next pair is on outside of grid.
- Play until whenever the coach says ‘stop!’
- The player with the ball at that point wins (change the duration of the game every time).
- Players in the center try and hold possession by shielding
- If ball goes out of bounds, a new ball is played in by the pair outside to whoever’s ball it is
- After game is over, next two go
- Little touches in tight spaces
- Make sure your body is between the ball and the defender
- Try to get ‘side-on’ to the defender to make yourself bigger
- Be light on your toes and creative