- Make several 10x10yd grids.
- Two players go 1 v 1 in the center while next pair is on outside of grid.
- Play until the coach says ‘stop!’
- The player with the ball at that point wins (change the duration of the game every time).
- Players in the center try and hold possession by shielding
- If ball goes out of bounds, a new ball is played in by the pair outside.
- After the game is over, the next pair come on.
- Little touches in tight spaces.
- Make sure your body is between the ball and the defender.
- Try to get ‘side-on’ to the defender to make yourself bigger.
- Be light on your toes and creative.