- Create two fields, each with two goals.
- Each field has two lines as shown.
- All balls start with the defending team.
- Defender passes ball to attacker and then goes to defend.
- Attacker can score 1 goal by dribbling over defenders endline.
- Attacker can score 2 goals by beating defender and scoring in goal.
- If Defender wins the ball, they can score points the same way as the attacker.
- Players return to their own line, and keep track of their team’s score.
- Play for 2 minutes, and teams switch sides keeping their score.
- Attacker needs to recognize where there is space on the field.
- When should they take the safe option of dribbling over the endline, and when should they try to beat the opponent for two goals?
- If attacker beats defender, it’s important to take their first touch behind the defender to cut off their angle of recovery.
- Use deception when beating the opponent. Sell the move!