- Make two fields that are 12x7yds. Have a 1yd goal at each end of field.
- Two lines per field, and every player has a ball.
- Game starts by first player in one of the lines dribbling towards opposing goal. Player on opposing line comes out to defend without ball.
- If a goal is scored, or it goes out of bounds, the first player in the other line immediately dribbles out to score, and the former attacker (now defender) stays on the field to stop them.
- Keep playing with the lines alternating of who dribbles out when the ball goes out of bounds.
- Players get the ball when they are out and return to their same line.
- Attacker must immediately transition to defense once a ball goes out of bounds. Show how to get in front of ball first, to deny shot, then pressure the ball to get the attacker’s head down
- This game is fast! Encourage players to get next ball in as soon as the last one goes out to get the new defender off balance!