- This game is played with one goal. Make a line on either side of the goal with the coach behind the goal with all the balls.
- Coach throws a ball into the field and the first person from each line runs out to compete and get the ball in the only goal.
- After a goal is scored, or the ball goes out of bounds, both players return to their own line and a new ball is thrown out for the next two.
- Encourage players to cheer for their teammates, and get into the game. Ask teams to keep score!
- Encourage players to deceive their opponent by using body parts to “duke” them out.
- Once you get some space from the defender, look to score!
- What part should you use to score with? Should you use the inside of your foot and be more accurate? Or the laces to kick harder? Every situation has a different answer!