- On same 36x20 field, split team into four lines. All balls are with one line.
- Game starts with pass to either attacking line. Play 2v2, with attackers trying to score on big goal, while defenders score on little goal if they win ball. Defenders can use the GK to keep possession if they win the ball.
- Once ball is out, players return to their own line and new ball is played in.
- Play for 2-3 minutes, and keep score. Switch sides and play again continuing from same score as before.
- Pressuring defender needs to get to attacker quickly In order to limit space for the shot. Their goal is to not get beat 1v1, get their body in the way of any shot that might happen.
- Covering defender needs to remain tight enough to pressuring defender to help limit space to shoot, while also remaining close enough to 2nd attacker to immediately pressure them if they get the ball before they shoot.
- Both pressure and cover should get tighter together the closer they are to their own goal.