On the same 36 x 20 field, split teams into two lines, one on each post. All balls start with the Feeder.
- The game starts with a pass from the Feeder to either attacker. Play 2 v 2, with attackers trying to score on big goal. Defenders attack the small goal when they win ball. Also, the defenders can use their GK to keep possession.
- Once the ball is out, players return to their own lines and new players come on.
- Play for 2-3 minutes, and keep score. Then the teams switch sides and play continues.
1. The 1st defender needs to get to attacker quickly in order to deny the shot.
2. The 1st defender must control their speed so as not to get beat 1 v 1.
3. The closer the defenders are to their own goal, the closer they must be to each other.
1. Both teams attack large goals with GKs.