- Make four fields at 20x10 yards. Place 2 yd goals on each endline.
- Players play 2v2 on each field.
- If goal go out at sideline, throw-in or kick-in to get ball back in play (coach choice).
- Games are four minutes long.
- After each game, the winning team gets promoted up a field, while the losing team get relegated down a field. The team that wins on the highest field stays, as well as the team that loses on the bottom field.
- Play as many games as you wish (4-5 is usually good).
- If two teams tie, go to a shootout or play rock-paper-scissors to find the winner.
- None. Let the players play and make mistakes. Only intervene if it is taking too long to get ball back in play.