- Make multiple fields as necessary. Players play 4v4 with a neutral player in the middle.
- Neutral player is on the team with the ball, so game is always 5v4
- Teams attack the three goals on one side of the field. Outside goals are worth 3pts, inside goal worth 1. Restart with throw-ins and goalkicks. No corners.
- Both teams play in a 4-1. With 4 defenders (#2, #3, #4, #5), and one center midfielder (#8), who is the neutral
- Eventually change the middle goal to being worth 3pts, and outside goal worth 1pt to make more game realistic
- Movement of ball along backline to switch point of attack. If field is too cramped on one side, look to drop ball back to center back (#4, #5) and play to other side.
- Combination off center mid to create space.
- Movement off ball. Once ball is won, outside defenders (#2, #3) need to get immediately wide and in a advanced position further up field. When receiving ball, outside defenders need to open their body and take positive touch going forward if there is no pressure.