- 20x30 yard field with 2 small goals on each end line.
- Play to score in the opponent's goal.
- The GK defends their team's 2 goals.
- When a team makes 2 passes or more without losing possession and then scores a goal, the goal is worth 10 points!
- Accuracy and pace of pass. Is the pass played in a way that helps the receiver control the ball and get out of pressure?
- Encourage the use of the inside of the foot while passing to the next grid (Toe up, heel down).
- Encourage players to open up their body when receiving. Receive the ball with the inside of the foot in the direction you want to do next.
- Encourage players to look to play into the space in front of their attacker rather than to foot when able.