- Make multiple fields as necessary. Players play 4v4.
- Teams attack the three goals on one side of the field.
- Outside goals are worth 3pts, inside goal worth 1.
- Restart with throw-ins and goalkicks. No corners.
- Both teams play in a 3-1 formation. (#2, #3, #4, #9)
- Progression: Eventually change the middle goal to being worth 3pts, and outside goal worth 1pt to make more game realistic.
- Encourage the outside backs (#2 and #3) to get forward to support the attack by providing width.
- Mobility of attacking team. Once they’re in a good shape, they need to continue moving into new space to unbalance defenders.