- Make two fields depending on numbers to reduce size of lines.
- Game starts with first player in defending line passing ball to the first person in either of the opposing lines.
- Once the ball is passed, the first players from each line come out and play 2v1. The attacking team is trying to score on the goal. If the defending player gets the ball, they have to dribble over the end line between the two attacking lines.
- If the ball goes out of bounds, the game is over, and the next three go. Try to keep the game moving fast to limit wait times in lines.
- Keep score, and switch lines after 10 balls. Continue with score and play again.
- Player with ball needs to make the defender ‘commit’ before passing to teammate. Do this by dribbling at defender so they get closer to you and open up more space for your teammate.
- Once a defender commits, you can either pass or dribble yourself around them.