- Make a 25x20 yd field with a 3 yd “endzone” on each end.
- Players play 4v4
- Players score by dribbling into the endzone. Once a goal is scored, the other team starts from their endzone.
- Players are not allowed to pass forward, only sideways or backwards. To move the ball forward, they have to dribble!
- Encourage players to take 1v1 situations and try and beat the defender with a dribbling move. Encourage “selling” the move by exaggerating the body parts used in the last activity.
- If a player is unsuccessful, praise them for trying the move, and encourage them to try again the next time they get the opportunity.