- Make a 35 x 35 yard grid with two goals on either end.
- Each goal has a Goal Keeper.
- Place four cones as shown.
- Attackers start on the two cones on the halfway line, one defender in each half.
- Play starts when coach plays a ball to one of the attackers, who then go either goal.
- Defenders try and stop attackers. If they win the ball, defenders can work together to make 4 passes in a row, which will count as a goal for the defenders.
- Attackers score by scoring in either goal.
- Rotate with next four players and play again.
- Encourage 1 v 1 and 2 v 1 opportunities.
- Shoot when an opportunity presents itself.
- Encourage dribbling moves.
- Players need to take a touch behind the defender once they get past them in order to make it more difficult for them to get back.