- Make a 35 x 35 yard grid with large goals on the end lines.
- Each goal has a goalkeeper.
- Attackers start on the two cones on the halfway line, one defender starts at the cone in each half.
- Play starts when the coach plays a ball to one of the attackers.
- Attackers can score in either goal.
- If the defenders win the ball, they can work together to make 4 passes in a row, which will count as a goal.
- Rotate the next four players in upon completion.
1. Attack at speed before the 2nd defender can recover.
2. Look for 2 v 1 combinations versus the 1st defender.
3. If both defenders get behind the ball, attack the other goal.
1. Progress to 3 v 3.
Supporting player looks to find space early. Player passing plays pass to ‘safe side’ player in possession attempts to attack the space. Communication, Commitment, Concentration, Confidence, Control.